Image for

Contact support

Please submit the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.

NELI support request

If you don’t know your school’s Unique Reference Number (URN), it can be found on this .gov site. After searching for your school on the .gov site you’ll find your school’s URN listed next to ‘ID’.

Note: Please only click the submit button once and wait for the page to refresh.